Thursday, June 13, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook

Since I have nothing better to do at the moment, I'm going to catch up on my recent reading. I finished Silver Linings Playbook on Saturday (and then I watched the movie). I actually didn't know it was a book until I was searching for something good to read on my kindle. For those of you who haven't seen the movie, the book is about a man named Pat Peoples and a woman named Tiffany. Pat's wife has left him, and he has been in a mental health facility for 3 years, suffering from bipolar disorder. Tiffany's husband died and she has major depressive disorder. The author tells the story of their friendship and how they heal each other. Even though  there is a lot of language in the book, it is very well written and I enjoyed it immensely.


Rating: 5/5
Date Completed: 6/8/13

No comments:

Post a Comment